JD Norman Lydney Ltd
My organisation commits to an action plan to:
- Assess whether work activities that form part of our business have the potential to cause occupational cancer.
- Continue to develop and deliver our prevention strategy that reflects the risks of developing occupational cancer in our workplace.
- Ensure senior and operational managers understand relevant Occupational cancer risks and manage them proactively as a significant health issue.
- Ensure our employees use the preventative measures in place properly and consistently and check that our preventive measures are working by regular workplace air monitoring, yearly occupational health checks and apply the protocol for silica dust in the workplace.
- Demand the same standards of our supply chain as we do of ourselves.
Environmental Health and Safety Officer